Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
cleaning and waxing - check, the Boxster is in storage and will hibernate for 6 long months. But who is counting? eye rolling smiley ^
now 6 month minus a day - WOW, can't wait to get her out in the spring, one more sleep and another day gone......

the finger smiley" class="bbcode" border="0" />
I'm not an SUV kinda guy, but you need a Maccum or Pepper to get you through these next long, six months.
your car looks terrific. Sounds like you've got it ready to roll for spring when you get to unwrap you "new" toy. smiling smiley

Lucky here in balmy Ontario. Hit a comfy 55 today, with the sun shining, so found a few errands I had to run. winking smiley I expect to keep it on the road for about another 4 - 5 weeks.
Guenter, if I would have a garage to keep it in I would definitely stretch the season as long as possible. Unfortunately that is not the case therefore it had to be stored away before the barn doors getting locked and sealed for another winter season. According to weather forecaster's we will have another winter with possible record snowfall on the horizon. Can't wait thumbs downthumbs down. Hope you enjoy your last couple of weeks cruising with the top down.
Minus 40 degrees... Is that Fahrenheit or Celsius?
confused smiley Mhhhh... must have seen the red S at the BRBS this summer. Looked fantastic on the Macanthumbs up
While your car is hibernating you might change your bumperettes to body color. Also the all red taillights made a big difference on my two 986s.
Sweet Ride,what year is that? The rear end looks pretty much the same as my 06S.I usually keep mine on the rode till I see snow and then I pull it off road,its a long winter here in Ont.
its a 2003 S. just surpased the 90000km (56000 miles) mark.
Just seems like yesterday! Sad that the season is winding down...

Chris - '01 Boxster - Seal Grey / Black / Black ; '87 944 Turbo (track beast) ; '86 944 - needs a new home!
Very sad Chris. But we had a blast for 6 month.
By the way, great looking Boxsters - really love the coloursmileys with beer
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login