Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.
I hear behind me "I like your car". Now we all hear something like that from time to time and whereas I generally just say thanks, this time the voice was young so I turned and there walking through the parking lot with his mom was a boy maybe three. He spoke in sentences, but it sounded as though he hadn't been doing so for that long a time. I responded saying something about him liking cars when he said "Is it a Cayman? I explained that it was a convertible Cayman named the Boxster" and Mom gave him a "attaboy" and said "You've learned something new today".

I would love to have a grand kid like that one (since I've given up on the kids).
tom coughlin
I hear behind me "I like your car". Now we all hear something like that from time to time and whereas I generally just say thanks, this time the voice was young so I turned and there walking through the parking lot with his mom was a boy maybe three. He spoke in sentences, but it sounded as though he hadn't been doing so for that long a time. I responded saying something about him liking cars when he said "Is it a Cayman? I explained that it was a convertible Cayman named the Boxster" and Mom gave him a "attaboy" and said "You've learned something new today".

I would love to have a grand kid like that one (since I've given up on the kids).

Sounds like the kid is being taught the important things! Cheers to his Mom smileys with beer
Is it a convertible Cayman or a closed coupe Boxster? We do know which came first in this case.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login