Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
A good friend recently picked up a 997.2 C4S and I had to chance to drive it--a very nice car out of the box.
He later decided to add the Sport/Sport+ button hardware software from Suncoast to deliver what you get in the SC package, since the car didn't have SC.

Wow!---this car now storms up to the redline with the up and down shifts happening very quickly with a nice throttle blip on the down shifts...it really transforms the car. $1200 + labor.

[www.suncoastparts.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/23/2015 02:49PM by MikenOH. (view changes)
Would this work with a manual transmission and if so would benefits would I see??

MIKELLIG
Just to be clear, this was a PDK car and the feel of how the car shifted--before and after the new equipment--was markedly different.

Regarding how it might work on a manual--it certainly won't do anything on the speed of the up or down shifts but it might work to make you PSM less intrusive.
I have first model year (2009), 997.2 S Cab. Very nice car right off the boat. Not sure the car needs $1,200+ Labor. It has enough get-up-and-go to scare the snot out of most people. Maybe if I was tracking it, but the one time I did take mine out on the track, it was plenty quick enough to melt the tires.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login