Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Unfortunately i don,t live in Florida,next to Pedros shop or within 2.5 hrs of any Porsche shop for that matter. So i am having to perform these
maintenance procedures myself.Thankfully there are sites like Pedros that offer great technical information on how to,s for the Shade tree mechanic like myself.
The install went fairly smoothly,maybe a few 4 letter words uttered but otherwise strait forward and thx to the bleeding process that i thought would be a pain was
accomplished in 15 minutes.To recap ,my pump shaft snapped right at the pulley a few weeks ago and after removing the pump and inspecting i found the impeller
in excellent shape and still spinning fairly smooth but not as smooth as the new unit. (this pump was original with 75000 miles) and if the shaft hadent broken probably
could have gone another 30000 miles i think.Plus the belt was original and in great shape.I changed it anyway! So far based on info from this site i have changed my starter,
replaced brakes,waterpump and belt,cleaned throttle bodies and changed all fluids.All on a 06 Boxster S. Thx again.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login