Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Just returned from Daytona. It was a great show with a lot of great racing. Unfortunately, in the main event, Porsche only managed a thrid in GTLM and a second in GTD. In GTLM, the factory Porsches just could not match the pace of the Corvettes. Amazingly, the Corvette team allowed the two Corvettes to race against each other for the last few laps. The result was some great head to head competition. I admit the thought crossed my mind that they might take each other out allowing the Porsche to win. Didn't happen - but the Corvette drivers put on a great show.

On Friday, did get to see the GT4 in its first action in GTS. It was very impressinve comming in third. But for a couple of bad pit stops, it would have won. Seems it has trouble getting the fuel into the car fast enough. I imagine they will figure that out.

Cheers

Lawdevil
2013 Boxster S - Agate Grey,
2016 Macan Turbo - jet black
Cashiers, NC & Atlanta
At Le Mans, while sitting in a Luigi Chinetti grandstand seat (just after the halfway point of the pits,) I could feel the seat vibrating as either one came out of the Ford Chicane and onto the pit straight. Passing by, the sound was truly thunderous; no exaggeration.

Minus 40 degrees... Is that Fahrenheit or Celsius?
The Corvettes were definitely loud but the Porsche's sounded like screaming here are some pic of the cars

[s278.photobucket.com]

[s278.photobucket.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login