Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Was -30 degrees at home in muskoka Ontario +23 here in Homestead wonthavemycar out for a few more months but I thought it would be cool toseeyour shop and talk to U about a couple mods
moresquirt
Was -30 degrees at home in muskoka Ontario +23 here in Homestead wonthavemycar out for a few more months but I thought it would be cool toseeyour shop and talk to U about a couple mods

You're going to scare the Florida folks with this +23 degrees stuff. You'll have to translate that into US Speak (73 F) or Gary and Pedro will be ordering electric socks to go outside.
"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
Took about a minute of cranking for my Subaru to start up. Might be time for a new battery! Damn its cold, and to top it off, show up at work and looks like I will be spending some quality time in the outdoors this morning. Someone hunt down that groundhog for me and turn him into a nice warm hat or gloves...

Steve

Steve
Guards Red 1999
I'm not a race car driver, but I play one in 2nd and 3rd gear grinning smiley
I'd be wondering more about the oil viscosity.

At that temperature, it's also possible to get a bit of ice blocking the gas line (if there was any moisture in the tank).
"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login