Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
"But it matters not one bit".

At 7:50 onward:

[www.youtube.com]

Now, just imagine if the Cayman's roof were removable - all that performance, AND a drop-top. That would be an absolute DREAM car. smiling smiley
Oh, oh
Guenter in Ontario - 8 years ago
Somebody's suffering from severe Boxster withdrawal. eye popping smiley grinning smiley

It's been a while since you've seen pavement, hasn't it?

That GTS is a whole second quicker to 60 mph than the Boxster S. That one will drop its top. Don't you just envy people that have one?
Re: Oh, oh
Roger987 - 8 years ago
Clearly, Gman, you don't choose your car 'by the numbers' - the GTS, with a whopping 15 more horsepower than the S, is said to be ONE-TENTH of a second quicker to 60 mph, than the Cayman S.

[www.caranddriver.com]

[www.caranddriver.com]

I did indeed see some pavement just the other day - a large truck hit a snow/ice/salt-filled pothole, causing chunks of asphalt/ice/salt to fly past my windshield. winking smiley
drinking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/22/2016 08:49PM by Boxsterra. (view changes)
Oh geez, this has gone from the sublime to the ridiculous. winking smiley

According to C&D, the Cayman S, with PDK, gets to 60mph in 4.2 seconds

"Well, in our initial testing, the 3025-pound, 325-hp Cayman S accelerated to 60 mph in 4.2 seconds and through the quarter-mile in 12.7 seconds at 112 mph."

[www.caranddriver.com]

The Cayman GTS gets there in 4.1 seconds.

"The GTS doesn’t feel any faster, and indeed, it isn’t by much. With a six-speed manual that suffers an overly stiff clutch pedal, it pierces the 60-mph mark in 4.1 seconds and the quarter-mile in 12.5 seconds at 113 mph. That’s a tiny smidge quicker than the regular S; we’re happy to call it even, just so you understand that 15 horsepower doesn’t buy the moon."

[www.caranddriver.com]
Guenter in Ontario
Somebody's suffering from severe Boxster withdrawal. eye popping smiley grinning smiley

Who, me? I can't remember the last time I thought about my Boxster.winking smiley

Roger987
Guenter in Ontario

Who, me? I can't remember the last time I thought about my Boxster.winking smiley

Never fear, Roger...the PEI ragtop season (June-August ?) will be here before you know it winking smiley
Who's Boxster is that????? Sexy looking machine, love the rims. That owner is a very lucky guysmileys with beersmiling smiley
Roger - What color is that? Really pretty... not too 'arrest me' Red!
jlegelis
Roger - What color is that? Really pretty... not too 'arrest me' Red!

Thank you.

It's Amaranth Red - offered for the 2014 model year only. Who knows, maybe it will come back as a special colour.

Here are a few links to earlier photo posts.

[pedrosboard.com]

[pedrosboard.com]

[pedrosboard.com]
Here's the third link I'd intended to post

[pedrosboard.com]

You're right, Guenter, I gotta fever, and the only prescription, is MORE BOXSTER !

At 32 seconds:

[www.youtube.com]

smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/23/2016 01:04PM by Roger987. (view changes)
Chill...
Burg Boxster - 8 years ago

As done by many during BRBS 2015 at this fine establishment.

"Cool Prius!"

-Nobody
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login