Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Crossed the 100K mark today...1 repair (convertible top push rod)...awesome car!

"Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love!"
Looks good for that many miles, but check the air in the front left tire. Ride will be much better at speed with all tires inflated properly.
Congratulations! Your car looks great. I wouldn't be surprised if someone asked how you like your new car.
Well Done...such a wonder color combo...enjoy the next 100K of smiles!!!

MIKELLIG
Best year...2008!
Are your side air vents painted red to match,hard to see but if so can u post a pic,side shot.I am debating on painting mine on my 06 S matching Carrara white!
Thats good news regarding the limited issues u have had.Mines had a few more issues,water pump pulley shaft snapped off end of last summer,apparently an 06 thing,have seen a few other
06,s (bad batch i guess) also the convertible rod balls cracked in half beginning off last summer,both sides,while opening top after a 6 month sit in the garage after winter,guess they dried out
from the cold.Some off the elastic straps under the top on the sides needed replaced as they had stretched and there was a wrinkle in the top on the outside (both sides) Battery went.
Starter makes a loud squeal after u crank engine,gear not releasing.Pulled starter and pulled apart and cleaned,seems better.time will tell.Oil pump pin spring needed replaced,was making a ticking noise on cold atart-upFew other small things but definately not as
bullet proof as your 08 I think Porsche had refined the 987 to the max by then before a host off changes in 09.

"Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love!"
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login