Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.
96% - I guess I beat you since I am more "experienced"!
46 OUT OF 48. Had a little trouble with the Henry J and the Kaiser. Don't remember seeing many of them.

Lawdevil
2013 Boxster S - Agate Grey,
2016 Macan Turbo - jet black
Cashiers, NC & Atlanta
Lawdevil & CURVN8R
46 OUT OF 48. Had a little trouble with the Henry J and the Kaiser. Don't remember seeing many of them.

That was probably because there weren't many to see. smiling smiley

I missed those two also and two of the Chrysler cars.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/11/2016 10:47AM by Guenter in Ontario. (view changes)
Same score and mistakes--Henry J (?)--never saw one of those.
48 out of 48 here.

I owned a couple of those many years ago.
you guys are goooooood!
i got a paltry 71% i guess i'm too young, heh heh heh spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

--
MY 2000 S, Ocean Blue, Metropol Blue, Savanah Beige.
Bought June 2000 - Sold May 2010
I wonder if the equation might be something like this:

Score + between 20 and 25 = player's age.
Not good on Mopar, Only had one Chrysler and it was a new car that left the stable after less than 2 years for major issues.
.......I got my drivers license in 1958, I got 100%. Much too easy for me.
As teenagers hanging around in the '50's we were required by our unwritten rule to call out the make and year of cars that came into view. How did I miss that hood ornament? The even more important question is, will the guys forgive my screw-uo? We meet again next week so I'll have them all take the test and we can compare scores. Tom
From about the mid-50's onward was a heady period in car body design. With aerodynamics, safety and efficiency (weight etc) being primary considerations nowadays, wild shifts/experiments in body design are less common. The changes are, for the most part, much more subtle.
Roger987
From about the mid-50's onward was a heady period in car body design. With aerodynamics, safety and efficiency (weight etc) being primary considerations nowadays, wild shifts/experiments in body design are less common. The changes are, for the most part, much more subtle.

Yup. Remember, specially the Chevy's. '56 was somewhat different than the '55. '57 had the start of finned rear fenders. '58, more rounded, dual headlights, '59 fins became "wings" - kind of an anti-spoiler, where at speed, the rear body tended to lift. At least the trunk was big enough to land a helicopter on to help keep it down. grinning smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login