Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Back on Board
sdm100 - 8 years ago
Having sold my first Porsche (98 Boxster) I had missed that car tremendously even though my 996TT is fast it never handled like the Boxster. Luckily got a build spot and will take possession of this next week. Cant wait to drive it. Glad to be back

Congratulations!!!! It's a beauty. And, it's going to be one of the last fabulous flat six engines. I'm sure you'll be absolutely thrilled with the car.

Looking forward to more (hopefully topless) pics and your impressions of the car once you get it on the road.
Wow!
Pedro (Odessa, FL) - 8 years ago
As stunning as some of the other Spyders I've seen in exotic blues and reds, the white is simply breathtaking.
If I were to buy a new Boxster, it would be just like this one.
Congrats. Enjoy!
Happy Spydering
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
Re: Wow!
dennisafrompa - 8 years ago
Pedro (Weston, FL)
As stunning as some of the other Spyders I've seen in exotic blues and reds, the white is simply breathtaking.
If I were to buy a new Boxster, it would be just like this one.
Congrats. Enjoy!
Happy Spydering
Pedro
I wonder why?winking smiley
Re: Wow!
grc0456 - 8 years ago
....with a generous dose of orange accents, I'm sure!
Re: Back on Board
BLKBOXS - 8 years ago
Beautiful Car. Well done sdm100. I love to see some interior pics when you get a moment.

The new spyder took over the 2012 987s Black Edition as my favorite Boxster.

I am planning on getting one of those as soon as my wife agreessmiling bouncing smiley

MIKELLIG
Congrat's
Roger987 - 8 years ago
You snagged a great one. Tons of permagrin wrapped up in that beauty.
"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
Clear turn signals will be put on prior to delivery. Nope kept the 996TT bought it at the low of the market and have seen those starting to increase
Life is goodsmileys with beer

"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
Yes, the 996 were always the redheaded stepchild of the 911 family, but that is slowly changing.
where else can one get a $120K supercar these days for 35-50K?
Seductress
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login