Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
it's a new, attractive, design, on a relatively inexpensive car that, like the Boxster, has always put a smile on the face of the owner.

[www.mazda.ca]
… of BMW (Z4 - long hood and proportions), Porsche (Targa) Aston Martin (DB - hips) and Ferrari (multiple model- buttresses).
It's not a bad looking car.
I'd like to see it in person.
Happy Porscheing,
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
Pedro (Weston, FL)
… of BMW (Z4 - long hood and proportions), Porsche (Targa) Aston Martin (DB - hips) and Ferrari (multiple model- buttresses).
It's not a bad looking car.
I'd like to see it in person.
Happy Porscheing,
Pedro

To Pedro's list, and Laz's TVR reference, I'd add the Opel GT.

[www.cardomain.com]

This article suggests some more style comparisons, and an operational similarity to the new Porsche Targa: [arstechnica.com]

From the photos, I'd say Mazda has a real winner here. More photos: [www.autoblog.com]

In terms of putting a smile on the owner's face, the Miata does very well. Way back when (I shudder to think how many years ago), I happily drove mine on some longish trips (3000 miles return),

But, when I drove a recent generation Miata last summer, I realized just how much the Boxster is in an entirely different league. Engine output, long-distance touring, handling, interior, and luggage space of the Porsche are all superior, though the MX-5 remains a nimble handler.
Roger987
it's a new, attractive, design, on a relatively inexpensive car that, like the Boxster, has always put a smile on the face of the owner.

[www.mazda.ca]

And it has now been named 'World Car of the Year' (whatever that means).

[www.theglobeandmail.com]

(No, I'm not thinking about surrendering my 981S, and if I had only enough $ for a new MX-5, I'd buy a used Boxster. winking smiley )
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login