Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Weather sounds absolutely awesome for this one, sunny and in the high 60's. I've never been, so headed down this weekend.

[cpa-pca.org]
Fantastic, you will see me there.... I will be the one in the red Porsche.

Get there early. Regarding food, they only have crappy carni food like french fries and crap.

The vendors, like Rennline, and FabSpeed usually have show sales so do some research before hand if you want anything. Some vendors bring their entire shop in a truck and set up... so if you want a Nomex suite or simple P-valve stem caps, it is all there.

I love the "for sale" lot...... just cool.

The highway ride there is a hoot too as you will be passed by nuts in FrankenPorsches doing tripple digits.... a real parade.

Peace
Bruce in Philly

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/14/2016 12:11PM by Bruce In Philly (2000 S Boxster, now '09 C2S). (view changes)
Bruce In Philly (2000 S Boxster, now '09 C2S)
Fantastic, you will see me there.... I will be the one in the red Porsche.

Get there early. Regarding food, they only have crappy carni food like french fries and crap.

The vendors, like Rennline, and FabSpeed usually have show sales so do some research before hand if you want anything. Some vendors bring their entire shop in a truck and set up... so if you want a Nomex suite or simple P-valve stem caps, it is all there.

I love the "for sale" lot...... just cool.

The highway ride there is a hoot too as you will be passed by nuts in FrankenPorsches doing tripple digits.... a real parade.

Peace
Bruce in Philly

Thanks Bruce. I'll look for you. Should be easy since I imagine you'll have the only red Porsche there. winking smiley
Guenther I'll be there with my Cayman. Sent me your cell to my e-mail dla109@comcast.net I'll do the same if you send me your e-mail. They do have a stand that has crab cake sandwiches as I recall.
dennisafrompa
Guenther I'll be there with my Cayman. Sent me your cell to my e-mail dla109@comcast.net I'll do the same if you send me your e-mail. They do have a stand that has crab cake sandwiches as I recall.

Email is on its way.
Guenter in Ontario
Weather sounds absolutely awesome for this one, sunny and in the high 60's. I've never been, so headed down this weekend.

[cpa-pca.org]

Offsetting the high cost of real estate in urban Ontario is its proximity to events such as this.

Of course, for the Gman, anything within 1000 miles is a leisurely day's jaunt in his sweet GTS 981S. smileys with beer
Another first timer here as well. Hope to see meet some new friends, see some sights, and eat some carni food tongue sticking out smiley The people on the Boxster Register board are meeting for a photo at 1:15 in the concours area. I'm also planning to meet up with a friend from the 986forum.

I should be there early as I am staying with family in Delaware tonight. Then its only a 90 minute ride up through Penn. Dutch country - as long as I don't get stuck behind too many buggies!

Shoot me an email at grc0456@aol.com if there are any more meet ups planned.

Gary
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login