Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Great to have a chance to meet Gary at the Hershey Porsche Swap meet. He's a happy customer who bought his beautiful 2003 Boxster from Pedro, who worked his usual magic on this one.

I think the look says it all. Looks like I don't have to tell you to enjoy it. smiling smiley

Sweet ride
Roger987 - 8 years ago
That Boxster looks like new. And the owner is wearing the unmistakable Permagrin.
... and I'm sure he's enjoying his Boxster.
Look for him at BRBS.
I was very happy to see that Boxster go to a good family.
Happy Boxstering
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/19/2016 03:58PM by Pedro (Weston, FL). (view changes)
Thanks Guenter, Roger and of course, Pedro. I don't know if we adopted it, or the Box adopted us. She looks and drives like a much newer car. We get compliments all the time (and some unwanted attention from idiots in Ford Fiestas who want race us confused smiley)

Yes' we look forward to meeting many new friends at BRBS. Now, I know Pedro can't go this year, but I wonder if cardboard cutout Pedro can make it???winking smiley
Btw, here's a few more photos from Hershey

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login