Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
… and a very apropos short article:

[pedrosgarage.com]

Happy Porscheing,
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
I wrote it back in February for publication in the May Newsletter of our Gold Coast Region PCA.
Happy May the 4th
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

The 356, the car that started it all, and made a movie star a legend, was a flat 4.
At least poets don't cause accidents while writing - unless they're behind the wheel at the time, of course.
you just got in in a Cracker Jack box.

......yes, I know, there will be some people here who have no idea what a Cracker Jack is. smiling smiley
the belgians are notorious in europe for their lack of driving skills. it used to be that all do did was apply for one and it was given to you. no test. i think it was like that until some time in the 70s but i'm not sure.
there is a joke in switzerland that if you fail your driver's license test three times they give you belgian license plates.

--
MY 2000 S, Ocean Blue, Metropol Blue, Savanah Beige.
Bought June 2000 - Sold May 2010
Does that go for both the Walloons and the Flemings? Back in the 80s I believe Belgium was actually ahead of Italy in the number of governments since World War 2.
After the upgrade of the 912 to 911 and even counting the 914/4, the 924, 944 and 928 the ratio of flat-6 vs other allows me to take poetic license.
Happy May the 4th
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla

Yes, but they've announced that flat-4s are in the future.
Happy May the 4th
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla

Love it Pedro. Well written.

....however, as an addendum - it won't be with me.
Back to the 4's...
dak911 - 7 years ago
Pedro, Great stuff as usual
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login