Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Wow! 62 degrees.

And that 300,000 miles. That is quite an achievement. You two have covered a lot of territory together.
... I'm still 25K behind you.
Thanks for posting.
Happy Boxatering.
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
We'd love to hear more information about your car - options. How long have you had the car. And pictures. We'd love to see more of the car.
First post in a looong time. Don't know why the counter reset.

Took Tourist Delivery of the car in June, 1999, a few months after the first BRBS.

For those of you wanting the repair history, I'll just say that my file on this car is about 6" thick. That includes all scheduled maintenance. Biggest repair was getting the (original) clutch, IMS bearing and RMS replaced at 200,000 miles. Still have the original engine as I was fortunate to miss out on the batch of bad engines in many of the '98s and early '99s. In the car's early years, I went to HPDEs about every other month so the car has not been babied.

Douglas
dealer in early January of 2015 getting my 996 Turbo worked on before returning home to the west coast and the SM and I were talking. I mentioned I had a high miles 2002 Boxster at home and he said there was a 300K mile Boxster running around.
Nope. Except for a couple of years in Cambridge, UK, I've been located in North Carolina the whole time I've owned the Boxster.
Wow! Very impressive.

Keep on trucking'!

Bruce
2001 Boxster
1984 Carrera Targa
1977 911S (Euro)
Year, model, repair history?

We are hungry!

Peace
Bruce in Philly
Excellent....
Gary in SoFL - 7 years ago
Never could of happened with a turbo 4

"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
Great job...

"Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love!"
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login