Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
Toyota built a car for 23 hours and 55 minutes the rules say 24 hours.
Flipped on FS1 on Sunday morning to watch the end of the race and saw that they were showing old US Open replays with Tiger Woods. Very disappointing, plus Fox missed a great opportunity to show a stunning finish. I do not get FS2 on my local cable and also tried to find it on the Fox Sports Go app, but the race was not to be had. Damn shame!
yes, an awful decision by FOX sports. The final round of the US open didn't start until much later. So pre-empt a race finish so you can show a meaningless completion of the day before. But then again it's FOX........Another reason to hate golf.
There were a bunch of streaming sites on the internets, but it would be cool if we could just get a decent motorsports channel back like Speedvision used to be. One of my buddies turned me on to a site called:
Racing4everyone.eu
If you ever miss a race on TV, F1, Pirelli Challenge, LM, they post it up like a day after it airs, no commercial breaks and very good quality. I have no affiliation, just wanted to share as it saved my ass last week when the Canada race was blocked out by news reports for the whole race except the last two laps.

Steve

Steve
Guards Red 1999
I'm not a race car driver, but I play one in 2nd and 3rd gear grinning smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login