Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
This is just getting the car in....
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwZwSIrMLmk[/video]
He probably would have got in in a lot faster if the right front wheel wasn't already broken off. Let's face if, if he'd at least had a Turbo S, he'd have had that thing through the door with one stab of the right foot. smoking smiley
Wouldn't you think a call for a flat bed might have been a bit less expensive?
it is so common to see expensive cars, some of them very expensive like lambos and ferraris with the "N" on back for "new driver." wow, a new driver with 500 or more HP under their right foot.
there was another case of this a few weeks ago when a kid took his dad's mercedes and was doing well over 200kph (120mph for the metrically challenged) ON A CITY STREET for crying out loud. he wiped out and nearly killed himself and his friend. oh well, just another day in vancouver.

--
MY 2000 S, Ocean Blue, Metropol Blue, Savanah Beige.
Bought June 2000 - Sold May 2010
if you zoom in, you'll see the "N" sticker in the rear window just behind the driver's seat/headrest. is it normal that a new driver should be driving a mclaren?

--
MY 2000 S, Ocean Blue, Metropol Blue, Savanah Beige.
Bought June 2000 - Sold May 2010
If a new driver is rich or has rich relatives, driving a MacLaren is no problem. Knowing how to drive one is a different matter.

I seem to recall Lewis Hamilton's dad wrecking a Carrera GT. Apparently Lewis' driving skills didn't rub off on dad.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login