Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Still had temp tags. White with black top. Looked sharp, but have to agree with many of the reviews I've read about that black strip across the rear. Even with the black and white combo of the car, it was not completely sold. I pulled up along side to try and hear the engine note, but we were cruzin' on a highway, so couldn't really tell. Here's to Porsche fixing that one glaring flaw in the coming years, if it can be done without electronic aids and gimmicks.
db997S
Still had temp tags. White with black top. Looked sharp, but have to agree with many of the reviews I've read about that black strip across the rear. Even with the black and white combo of the car, it was not completely sold. I pulled up along side to try and hear the engine note, but we were cruzin' on a highway, so couldn't really tell. Here's to Porsche fixing that one glaring flaw in the coming years, if it can be done without electronic aids and gimmicks.

The local dealer is having a launch event this w/e and test drives are apart of the event. I hope to get some video/audio to post.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login