Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Just got a 1' x 1' x 1.5' box in the mail from Porsche NA. After I peeled away the layers I found the item in the photo. The letter says "The enclosed gift gives you a very special insight into the concept--bringing the world of superb cornering to your desk".

My observation is that all it does is that when you rotate the ball the little car moves due to a magnet inside that won't let the car off of the balls main road. There also was a book on highlights of the 718

Jeff Benson:

2016 Boxster, See it here: www.greatvalleyhouse.com/Boxster

First car: 1952 Hudson Hornet

First roadster: 1962 Austin Healy 3000 III

Still have: Computer free 1974 MGB

Previous Porsches since 1982: 924, 944, 944S, and four Boxsters; 97, 03, 08 & 2012

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 08/05/2016 02:27PM by Jeff (Philly). (view changes)
This mailing was a well wrapped copt of the same book I got yesterday witg the above magnet toy.
I suppose that's an improvement over a "flip book"
--
MY 2000 S, Ocean Blue, Metropol Blue, Savanah Beige.
Bought June 2000 - Sold May 2010
… here is Dede's video:

[www.facebook.com]

Happy Boxstering,
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
thanks Pedro!
frogster - 7 years ago
That's pretty much what I thought it would do.

--
MY 2000 S, Ocean Blue, Metropol Blue, Savanah Beige.
Bought June 2000 - Sold May 2010
Porsche has all the info on people who have bought new cars before. Based on past records, they're thinking "Jeff has bought a new Boxster before. We've got a new version of the car. Let's send him a teaser and hint.

....or maybe just blind luck that they sent you a Boxster toy, rather than a Macan toy. winking smiley
"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login