Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.
It's that time of year again, when Mother Nature gets all decked out so we can enjoy that big splash of colour before the landscape turns to black, white and grey.

We drove up to Muskoka, about 120 miles north of here to start the run. The first 100 miles was through rain which let up just as we were getting to the start of the run. It was still cloudy and almost at 60 F, so we were able to enjoy the run with the top down. The colours were just starting to come out and would have looked a lot brighter with some sunshine.

CURVEN8R with a splash of leaf colour above.

Cars waiting patiently while the owners had lunch.

Everybody, including these two, who came by was checking out the line of Porsches.

One final photo shoot after lunch.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/03/2016 08:54PM by Guenter in Ontario. (view changes)
That yellow car really stands out.

Who the hell owns that?
Haven't been in your garage much lately, have you. grinning smiley
End of the season is creeping up on us. Just enjoying the days that are dry and sunny. Shorts and T-shirts are now usually the bottom layer.
Nice shots, Guenter. I am always impressed by the passion for Porsche that our cousins north of the border have.
I guess, if you love to drive, love terrific sports cars, it's hard not to be passionate about Porsches, no matter what side of the border you live on.
Agree!

I guess what I was trying to express was that those living in colder climes have great passion even though most have a limited driving season. Actually, it's probably because of this!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login