Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.
Photo taken a couple of weeks ago after an excellent run north of Montreal on the twisty route 327. A photo like this one makes me wonder why I would even consider getting into a new Boxster! Came close to buying the Spyder last year but in the end, I didn't pull the trigger. Still thinking of a new ride where being able to choose my options and having a Euro delivery are priorities. Thinking about a Miami Blue 718 S with Sport-Tex seats (Blue / Chalk white) and Mahogany to give it a retro vibe. This afternoon, I'll have a chance to see a Miami Blue 718 in person ... might have a better idea about the colour then. My '99 has been very good to us these last 12 years ... did the clutch and LN IMS retrofit a few years ago. Only recent failure was a top drive cable ... otherwise, car is still performing well. I drove the 718 Boxster S on a track north of Montreal a few weeks ago and was impressed with the performance ... different sound fer sure but I could warm up to it. Oh ... and being able to operate the top in spring and autumn without risking a cracked plastic rear window would be great!

Looks like you had a great drive. Those roads up to Mont Tremblant have great scenery and are a blast to drive.

Good luck with your purchasing decision.
Had a look at a 718 Boxster S in Miami Blue with black top yesterday. When we arrived, it was overcast and the first impression was ... well, that's a little darker (hint of green?) than we were expecting. After a while, the sun popped out and WOW ... the colour was transformed. Very nice colour that has to be seen in the sunshine!
With and without sunshine snaps of Miami Blue Boxster S ...

For comparison ... Riviera, Miami and Mexico blues left to right. Miami is looking good in this snap.

On a related note ... if I did a Euro delivery mid to late April 2017 ... what is the likelihood of mountain snow being an issue driving from Stuttgart to Lake Como?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login