Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Sold my Boxster sad smiley
newt - 7 years ago
After 10 delightful years of Boxster ownership, I am now Porsche-less. I sold my 2001 Speed Yellow S last week. I got all choked up when Lee drove off with my car but it was time..... I had a lot of fun with that car: 8-9 DE's at several different tracks, autocrosses, mountain runs, 1 BRBS (wish I could have done more but work prevented it), wine country trips with the wifey, top down 75 degree days, top down 40 degree days. What a great ride it was! I want to take a minute to thank everyone on this board who helped me over the years. I desnorkled, bent pin 18, solved mechanical issues, did several brake jobs, cleaned some, extended the remote control range, polished some, changed the oil, installed HID headlights, bought new tires, kept a close eye on my IMS.... ALL with the help of the great people on this board! Thanks especially to Pedro who always is willing to help a friend in need.

newt
Even though you don't have a Boxster tight now, you may he bitten again in the future.
Hope you stick around.
Happy Boxstering
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login