Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Priceless.

Like the little Civics with huge mufflers.
Not sure, as it may be a top secret location, but I really admire the sophisticated, special tools and tequipment parts they used to finely tune the exhaust!
There must be a top secret location in Stuttgart where this was recorded. The even spoke in a strange coded language so Porsche engineers couldn't copy the sofisticated, highly technical solution.
OMG! I've been ripped off. To think I could have save all that money and DIY'd it. I can only imagine how awesome that would sound with twin exhaust tips.
Guenter in Ontario
OMG! I've been ripped off. To think I could have save all that money and DIY'd it. I can only imagine how awesome that would sound with twin exhaust tips.

Don't feel bad G. In order for the hack to be Porsche approved, you must use N rated rubber, and that stuff is not cheap!
boxtaboy
Guenter in Ontario

Don't feel bad G. In order for the hack to be Porsche approved, you must use N rated rubber, and that stuff is not cheap!

Now that is funny!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login