Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Priceless.

Like the little Civics with huge mufflers.
Not sure, as it may be a top secret location, but I really admire the sophisticated, special tools and tequipment parts they used to finely tune the exhaust!
There must be a top secret location in Stuttgart where this was recorded. The even spoke in a strange coded language so Porsche engineers couldn't copy the sofisticated, highly technical solution.
OMG! I've been ripped off. To think I could have save all that money and DIY'd it. I can only imagine how awesome that would sound with twin exhaust tips.
Guenter in Ontario
OMG! I've been ripped off. To think I could have save all that money and DIY'd it. I can only imagine how awesome that would sound with twin exhaust tips.

Don't feel bad G. In order for the hack to be Porsche approved, you must use N rated rubber, and that stuff is not cheap!
boxtaboy
Guenter in Ontario

Don't feel bad G. In order for the hack to be Porsche approved, you must use N rated rubber, and that stuff is not cheap!

Now that is funny!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login