Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Hi Pedro
Do you have a part number for the control arm bushes? you used to have them but you just have the complete assy now. Hugely expensive with shipping and uk import tax for a torn polythene bush.
Many thanks
You do realize that you posted this in the wrong forum, right? Try the main forum, and I'm sure you'll get a response.
Whoops! no I didn't know! Thanks I will try again.
I've never offered just the bushings.
They are pressed-in and not a DIY job unless you have a 20 ton press at your disposal.
Happy Boxstering,
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
A couple of years ago a Boxster suspension refurbish was done and published -- pics/text -- in one of the UK published Porsche mags. I can't recall the mag name/issue now but the bushings were obtained and the old ones removed and the new ones installed. Unfortunately I do not recall the brand name of the bushings. All I recall -- besides what I've already posted -- is the replacement bushings were red.

For bushings I found this:

[powerflexusa.com]

I didn't look for a source in the UK but you should be able to google one up if it exists.
Try Elephant racing. They have bushings for control arms.

www.elephantracing.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login