Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Where does this guy live? I just want to know which neighbourhood to avoid in my travels.

Isn't there a less expensive way (on several levels) to run this game? eye rolling smiley
Guenter in Ontario
Where does this guy live? I just want to know which neighbourhood to avoid in my travels.

the license plate frame on the rear said Houston so i don't think you have to worry too much g-man! smiling smiley

--
MY 2000 S, Ocean Blue, Metropol Blue, Savanah Beige.
Bought June 2000 - Sold May 2010
frogster

the license plate frame on the rear said Houston so i don't think you have to worry too much g-man! smiling smiley

Well, my travels have taken me thought Texas. I don't like to see this guys giving Porsche and Houston a bad name.
Guenter in Ontario
frogster

Well, my travels have taken me thought Texas. I don't like to see this guys giving Porsche and Houston a bad name.

You realize of course this is fake. The "computer" in the Porsche does not have the power nor the CPU type to run a full copy of Windows. Check out this guy's other videos. Oh, and lighten up a bit too.
decay
Guenter in Ontario
frogster

You realize of course this is fake. The "computer" in the Porsche does not have the power nor the CPU type to run a full copy of Windows. Check out this guy's other videos. Oh, and lighten up a bit too.

Absolutely. winking smiley
frogster
Guenter in Ontario

He can spend his winters mastering Doom in his hibernating Boxster. Beats dusting and waxing it for 6 months. grinning smiley

"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
Well, this has been a challenge for a long time. A piece of technology is not considered complete unless you can run Doom on it. More importantly, I would love to see how he would handle the 3d nature of Quake. Perhaps adjusting the side view mirror up and down looks up and down, and hitting traction control will jump.
Yeeehaaa!!!! I tried this in my C2S and it works! Last night, I killed two Orcs, blew up an ammo dump, and took out three street lamps!!!

Peace
Bruce in Philly

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/24/2017 09:33PM by Bruce In Philly (2000 S Boxster, now '09 C2S). (view changes)
Grant

gee-lenahan-at-gee-mail-dot-com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login