Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.
From the article:

"The main drivers for this version will be styling and prestige."

Cargo room between it and the sedan are very close--within a couple of cubic feet. I guess people wanting a Panamera with a hatch will now get their wish.

That old phrase "there's no accounting for style" is the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the picture.
MikenOH
I guess people wanting a Panamera with a hatch will now get their wish.

but the sedan already has a hatch.

personally, i really like the newest panamera and i like this "station wagon" so far, at least the pictures.

--
MY 2000 S, Ocean Blue, Metropol Blue, Savanah Beige.
Bought June 2000 - Sold May 2010
Ooops, my bad. I guess I never looked at the first edition trunk opening that close.

I like what they've done with the new gen. styling--that flattening of the rear deck seems to really improve the overall looks.The styling looks cohesive and what you'd expect a Porsche sedan to look like.

On the Turismo, the hatch looks like it has a much lower lift over height--which will be a benefit for some, but I'm not sure what else you get with it. A few more cubic ft of storage space?
Germans don't understand station wagons they are Van designers. This is a station wagon....

[mattsko.files.wordpress.com]
old timer
Germans don't understand station wagons they are Van designers. This is a station wagon....

[mattsko.files.wordpress.com]

That's a boat, not a station wagon. grinning smiley

"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
That's a mobile helipad.
Ah, the old woody.
Ah, c'mon a Station Wagon is a car that can carry w 4 x 8 sheet of plywood home from the lumber store. This WAS as station wagon
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login