Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.
... how was it?
Photos?
I wish I could have been there.
So many cars... so many friends.
Happy Porscheing
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
I was there. I have a few photo's, not sure how to upload. Nice event, never been to one before, well over 650 participants. Even saw a 918 Spyder there
... we've included instructions at the top of the page, or just click here: [pedrosboard.com]

Happy Boxstering,
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
From a recent gathering in NY

Hi Pedro,

I went to Werks! Yes, I made the 2-day drive down from Boston to attend - crazy, I know. But it was the 20th Anniversary of the Boxster, so I had to go and I had a great time. I met up with some friends there from the Boxster Register. An absolute highlight for me was meeting and briefly talking to Grant Larson - the designer of the original prototype who also was heavily involved in the street car design. Here a few photos - you can see more on [boxsterregister.org] and [986forum.com]

Gary
Looks like a great time Gary! That Speed Yellow Boxster with the BK roll bar extension used to be mine. I just sold it in December and the guy went to Werks with it. I'm glad he is enjoying it as much as I did....Picking up a Cayman GTS in FL next week and going to meet Pedro (again). Maybe take it next year....newt
Yes, Lee is the new owner and seems to be enjoying it. He was there with his dad, Ed - the owner of a Cayman R. The paint on the Speed Yellow car look likes absolutely brand new, so kudos to you for keeping it so nice.

Here's a pic as I was following him on the way from our motel to the event:

Good luck with the CGTS and say hi to Pedro for me if you see him!

Gary
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login