Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
[video]https://youtu.be/wcwpR_zbolY[/video]
Seems to be a bit of a waste of a perfectly good car.
next time you're in st moritz, you can pay to have a ride on a bob sled, with a driver of course. now if you're really feeling brave, have a go on a skeleton on the Cresta Run in St Moritz. it's a tiny toboggan that you ride face down, head first, so your chin is inches from the ice. makes a bob sled look like a walk in the park. search cresta run on youtube if you're interested.

--
MY 2000 S, Ocean Blue, Metropol Blue, Savanah Beige.
Bought June 2000 - Sold May 2010
I know they refrigerate the tracks, but not sure they could do enough to keep ice on it all summer. Just wondering since we will be in St. Moritz in September.
i don't think it does but i'm not 100% sure. I'd google it to be sure. sorry.

how long will you be in st moritz? if you have time, check out the engadine valley. the tarasp castle is cool. one of the owners installed a "sound system" which consists of passageways from the organ throughout the castle to distribute the music, hi tech for sure, who needs wifi?

the stelvia pass is near as well.

--
MY 2000 S, Ocean Blue, Metropol Blue, Savanah Beige.
Bought June 2000 - Sold May 2010
I checked the web site and it looks like the season is from November through March.

We will be there 3 nights on a Treffen tour. I'll check into your suggestions and see what we can work out!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login