Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
I see lots of the same old friends here and many new contributors. I think of many of you often! All's well here. Although I no longer drive a Boxster (or anything much any more), my memories of PPBB and Pedrosboard stay with me and I miss you all!

Driving a new Subaru Outback which I love, but think often of each of my Boxsters and my one Cayman S... need to check in more often for pics and updates.

Cheers all!!!
Hi Mer! Good to hear from you. Glad that things are going well. Miss seeing you at BRBS. Hey, I bet we could sneak you in with you Subi. It does have a flat four kind of like the new Boxster.. you have the "box" part, just not the "ster" part.
Would that make it a Boxback?
Howdy!

smilin
aka doug
aka doug_d
aka doug_d (Cameron Park, CA)
'98 still goin' strong
... Its good to see you poke your head at PB.
You know you're always welcome no matter what you drive.
All the best,
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
Good to see old 'family member's' dropping by from time to time. Trust life is treating you well. Lot's of good times in our past. drinking smiley

"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
Hi Meredith,
I haven't had a boxster since i sold my MY2000 in 2009 but I still like having a peek in the door here as well.
You might not have a new boxster but your car probably sounds about the same! spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
Hope you're well.

--
MY 2000 S, Ocean Blue, Metropol Blue, Savanah Beige.
Bought June 2000 - Sold May 2010
aloha mer
looking forward to seeing you in a couple months

i, too, have a subie
2015 BR-Z

see you soon

aloha

steve
....as long as we're checking in. Anyway, maybe Mer has a flat six Outback, they are available.
dennisafrompa
....as long as we're checking in. Anyway, maybe Mer has a flat six Outback, they are available.

aloha dennis a!
Didn't go for the flat-six... pricey!

Went from a Subaru Forester to a Subaru Outback - both great cars but especially love the Outback!!

How great to see so many old friends here!!
I don't miss my Forester, The engine hated revving. Sounded like it was going to tear itself apart.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login