Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
that does look like a wonderful event. thanks for the link guenter.

this must be one of the few remaining boxster gatherings, no? when i look back ten years or more, it seems like there were quite a few. does anyone know if any of the others still going on? just curious.

--
MY 2000 S, Ocean Blue, Metropol Blue, Savanah Beige.
Bought June 2000 - Sold May 2010
... and hasn't been a Boxster gathering event for quite a while.
It's the Blue Ridge Porsche Summit.
It was a pure Boxster gathering for only the first 3-4 years.
By the 4th year some of the original attendees had downgraded to 996s, GT3s, etc.
Then the Caymans came along, which was OK because they're really Boxster coupes.
But now there are also trucks (Macans and Cayennes) and next year, most likely, a four cylinder as well.
What has the world come to?
Happy Boxstering,
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/14/2017 03:18PM by Pedro (Weston, FL). (view changes)
It's mistakenly called progress. Thanks for giving the Cayman a pass. drinking smiley

"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
Likewise, Gary. We missed you and hope to see you and the Cayman next year!

Gary

2003 Boxster Base - Midnight Blue Metallic, Savanna Beige, Metropol Blue
Thanks for your most kind thoughts. XX or bust smileys with beer

I missed the chance to give my favorite right-wingnut a hard time! Scotch is on me next year.

Lawdevil
2013 Boxster S - Agate Grey,
2016 Macan Turbo - jet black
Cashiers, NC & Atlanta
Who you calling a wingnut the finger smiley

I don't mind drinking your fine whiskey, but hopefully you don't have to carry me back to my room this time. grinning smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login