Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
an old timer checking in to see who else is around

glad to see the newest boxster is getting piled upon, but how come no one is claiming "it's not a real porsche!"

hope everyone is doing well

i will be visiting atlanta in mid- october, and have been in touch with meredith to see if we can organize a get-together
would love to see her and other old friends again

take care

aloha

steve
Hey Steve!
It's great to hear from you.
Hope all is well.
Take care.
Happy. Boxstering,
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
Keep us posted. Doubt that I will be able to bring you a lei. smiling smiley
aloha jg!
i will post the plan here when we make one

aloha

steve
Hey Steve,

Glad to see that you're still around. Wish we could make it to Atlanta in October.
Re: aloha y'all
frogster - 6 years ago
Hi Steve. It sure is nice to see all the "old timers" drop by for a chat. feels like home!

--
MY 2000 S, Ocean Blue, Metropol Blue, Savanah Beige.
Bought June 2000 - Sold May 2010
But, my '00 S still is running strong and looking good. 108K miles on her. I enjoy every time I drive top down, even if it is only when cool out. Unfortunately, have to deal with occasional CEL lights.

Macsak, still have your Boxster?
Re: aloha y'all
SMILIN - 6 years ago
howdy!

SMILIN
the boxster driver formerly known as doug_d (Cameron Park, CA)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/13/2017 03:09PM by SMILIN. (view changes)
SMILIN
howdy!

SMILIN
the boxster driver formerly known as doug_d (Cameron Park, CA)
just great, thanks. family is great. life is good. coming up on 20 years with the car, and 145k smiles. usually drive to work with the top down, the radio blasting, and my Hawaiian shirt blowing in the wind. still just love it, and still amazed (and happy) about how so many friendships developed as a result of owning this car. good to hear from you. doug
I've reached out to both Christian and SBD (I don't know if Christian ever participated in these boards)... am hoping they can contact Andre, Kevin H, Scott W. Looking so forward to seeing everyone!!!
Meredith in Atlanta
I've reached out to both Christian and SBD (I don't know if Christian ever participated in these boards)... am hoping they can contact Andre, Kevin H, Scott W. Looking so forward to seeing everyone!!!

those names all sound familiar
that brbs was a long time ago...

got in touch with bob c via FB
he'll attend if he's in town

aloha

steve
I'm pretty sure the year you came to BRBS was 2008 - does that sound right to you Steve?
Meredith in Atlanta
I'm pretty sure the year you came to BRBS was 2008 - does that sound right to you Steve?

yeah, i flew out to meet chuck's family
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login