Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
I've been around since March of '99. 3 Boasters, one 350Z, one Mustang Bullitt and a 2008 Cayman later, we're still here.
dennisafrompa
I've been around since March of '99. 3 Boasters, one 350Z, one Mustang Bullitt and a 2008 Cayman later, we're still here.

Hey Dennis!

Don't you think it odd that both of us had two engine failures (IIRC) and ended up back in a Porsche... and still wandering on this board? What do you make of this?

Peace
Bruce in Philly
There is no substitute? After a short test drive in my Cayman, I realized I'd forgotten what a Porsche feels like to drive. After a 7 year hiatus I was again hooked. I've been enjoying the last 2 years driving it rain, shine and snow. I have Winter tires and rarely let weather stop me.
Wow! twenty years!

I started in late 1999 IIRC.

How have you been Meredith? I still remember lunch near Atlanta.... that was what, twenty years ago? Sheesh.

What are you driving now?

Peace
Bruce in Philly
Bruce In Philly (2000 S Boxster, now '09 C2S)
Wow! twenty years!

I started in late 1999 IIRC.

How have you been Meredith? I still remember lunch near Atlanta.... that was what, twenty years ago? Sheesh.

What are you driving now?

Peace
Bruce in Philly
I remember that Bruce!! We all met up at the racing place up in Alpharetta! Driving a Subaru Outback. Great to see you here!!!
... 20 years ago we were all kids!
Fond memories.
Happy Boxstering
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
I joined in 2002 when I bought my '99. I logged over 140,000 miles in 14 years thanks to the advice given and friends made on PPBB and Pedro's Board. Last year I traded her in on a '14 Boxster S and have enjoyed every minute! I don't spend as much time here anymore, but it's refreshing to see several folks that were here 15 years ago and more. Cheers to Chuck and many thanks to Pedro for continuing his legacy.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login