Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.
Hello all, I have a 1999 Boxster that had the battery replaced and need to get the code for the radio. Apparently the s/n and code card that is with the owners manual doesn't match the actual s/n of the radio. Can anyone help me? Serial # W5011112 Thanks and cheers!

Rusty
Disregard. I found the code card for the current radio hidden in the owners manual.
but with the code not written down somewhere, RennTech.org has a "thread" that if one posts the info about his radio -- I don't recall what's necessary but the thread has a post that states what is required -- Loren will respond with almost certainly the right code.

I posted to this thread to get the code for my radio and I didn't have to wait very long.

Here's a link to the thread:

[www.renntech.org]

Just a head's up. If the code is entered incorrectly or it is not the right code the radio must be turned on and left on for 30 minutes -- at least this is the case with my 2002 -- before a new code can be entered.
MarcW
but with the code not written down somewhere, RennTech.org has a "thread" that if one posts the info about his radio -- I don't recall what's necessary but the thread has a post that states what is required -- Loren will respond with almost certainly the right code.

I posted to this thread to get the code for my radio and I didn't have to wait very long.

Here's a link to the thread:

[www.renntech.org]

Just a head's up. If the code is entered incorrectly or it is not the right code the radio must be turned on and left on for 30 minutes -- at least this is the case with my 2002 -- before a new code can be entered.

Yeah, there's user on the 986forum named Heiko (I beleive) that performs a similar service. Helps many people needing their codes.

Gary

2003 Boxster Base - Midnight Blue Metallic, Savanna Beige, Metropol Blue
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login