Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Let's all welcome our new Board Sponsor: The Porsche Club of America.
And as their slogan says: Own a Porsche? Join the Club.

PCA is really is a fantastic organization which helps members enjoy their Porsche ownership to the max.

I'm fully immersed in PCA Club Racing, but there are many other types of events and member benefits, such as:
• Admittance to the Club's member community
• Complementary subscription to Porsche Panorama, PCA's award-winning magazine
• Full access to PCA.org (PCA's new and improved website)
• Access and use of The Mart, PCA's marketplace
Tech Q&A where PCA's tech experts will answer all of your Porsche-relates questions
• National events such as Porsche Parade, Escape and Werks Reunion
• Regional events, including concours, autocross, driver's education, rally, tours and more
• Exclusive access to PCA's bi-annual members-only Raffle
PCA Club Racing, the club's nationwide racing program for all Porsche models
• Club-sponsored gatherings, including Porscheplatz events at select United Sports Car Championship races
Group Tours to Germany with unique PCA member access to the Porsche factory
• Free PCA logo window decals
• PCA Visa Rewards credit card
• Discounted driver's education insurance program, specifically tailored for PCA members
Valuation Program to help members establish the value of their Porsches for insurance purposes
Agreed value insurance for limited-use Porsches - new and old, from Leland-West Insurance
Collector car insurance designed for PCA members and offered by Chubb Collector Car

Thank you, Porsche Club of America for supporting PedrosBoard.com

Happy Porsche'ing,
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
Re: New Sponsor!
Anker - 6 years ago
Great news! PCA is a terrific organization. I have been a member for a year and live in the North East Region. Enjoy all activities!

Anker
that is really great news. very impressive too.

--
MY 2000 S, Ocean Blue, Metropol Blue, Savanah Beige.
Bought June 2000 - Sold May 2010
... from track events to social events. We do treks to the CIA ( Culinary Institute, not Langley), run all sorts of performance driving education and competition, hold what appear to be banquets with cars lying around (Concours), Wine Tastings (today in fact) - and the people I meet are terrific, cars aside.

SO click through!

Grant

gee-lenahan-at-gee-mail-dot-com
Awesome....new owner of a 2000 986 S here and just joined the Gold Coast PCA. And I'm just up the road, in Plantation Acres.....hope to run into Pedro at a meet one of these days.

I have a little hobby site if anyone is interested, as well as FB and IG pages:Recluse Road
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login