Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
We really were lucky this weekend with temperatures in the low 70's - about 20 degrees above average for this time of year and sunshine. Doesn't get much better for topless driving.

We started in the Niagara region, worked our way across to the shore of Lake Erie.

We followed the north shore through small towns and some curvy roads along the way. The Fall colours haven't been that great so far this year.

But, we did come across a few places with some colour along the way.

We finished up with a delicious lunch at a place called the Green Frog where there were a few more colours in the parking aria.

Nice pics, Guenter
MikenOH - 6 years ago
This past weekend was perfect for driving with the top down locally also, but from the forecasts, probably the last time for this year.

The colors in the last pic are brilliant as you'd expect for the fall, but on this side of the lake the colors seem more subdued, I think due to the lack of rain we had for most of September and October.
Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
looks like a great time Guenter! gorgeous scenery.

--
MY 2000 S, Ocean Blue, Metropol Blue, Savanah Beige.
Bought June 2000 - Sold May 2010
Great photos Guenter!

Jackie and I were signed up for that run but had to drop out some time ago because of a conflict. Just my luck, because all the other runs we were on this year had poor weather and this one was perfect.

The poor weather is coming now and we are driving Tweety to Florida for the winter on November 2nd.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login