Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.
Happy birthday to SMILIN. smiling smiley

It's been fun. And it's been extra fun and educational thanks to all of you at Pedros, PPBB, Babblers, Boxster Racing, PCA, etc....

Let the fun continue!

doug
...almost the same age!
Mine was born in December 1997.
Happy Boxstering,
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
Nice....
BarryL - 6 years ago
When I saw the boxster for the first time circa 1997, I was hooked. Beautiful well maintained and enjoyed car!
Happy Birthday. May the next 20 years be as good as the first 20.

Car looks great!
Love to see a 986 looking good and still on the roadways. Still miss my '98 Arena Red/Savannah Beige beauty that was not just my first Boxster, but my first Porsche. Never drove one before buying, but the first time I sat in mine after I brought it, it felt like a comfortable, old, pair of jeans.
Awesome, Doug! I'm coming up on 20 x 986 in a couple of months, too.

That photo and how you've outfitted the car looks about as close as you can get to the prototype/show car.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/26/2018 10:54AM by Trygve (Oakland, CA). (view changes)
happy early birthday to your car Trygve. I know that the way you've outfitted your car is about as close as you can get to a bad ass Boxster racer. I love the versatility of these cars. don't forget, BOXSTERS KICK ASS! smiling smiley
Congratulations. Doug! Looks like she just rolled out of the show room!
hi Bob! I think the rain helps the shine, but yes, she sure is pretty. smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login