Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Which is why my joke makes sense *NM*

Tire Rack: Your performance experts for tires and wheels
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
who wants to drive their boxster in china?

video: [youtu.be]

the last part is not relevant but the road looks amazing. i doubt it would be open to the public though.

MY 2000 S, Ocean Blue, Metropol Blue, Savanah Beige. Bought June 2000 - Sold May 2010
just the tail of the Dragon challenge
just the twisting road, obviously not the stairs which is why is wrote "the last part is not relevant"

MY 2000 S, Ocean Blue, Metropol Blue, Savanah Beige. Bought June 2000 - Sold May 2010
frogster
just the twisting road, obviously not the stairs which is why is wrote "the last part is not relevant"

OK. I see it now. For some reason, when I watched the video the first time, it started at the stairs section.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/18/2018 07:42AM by Guenter in Ontario. (view changes)
ah, i know it's a feature of youtube to share a link that starts at a specific time in the video. i must have done that inadvertently. sorry!

"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."

"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
frogster
who wants to drive their boxster in china?

video: [youtu.be]

the last part is not relevant but the road looks amazing. i doubt it would be open to the public though.

Is the link correct? I don't see a Boxster clearing the step to platform changes. Seems more like a Pepper or Macan exercise.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login