Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Still shocked every year when my 986 starts on first crank. Little puff of smoke then the engine settles down to a nice mellow rumble. It might be 17 years old but it still puts a big smile on my face every Spring. Wonderful car. Mine has been almost bullet proof with nothing but very regular oil changes and routine maintenance. Feeling better already after a long Winter.
i remember the feeling. it was always such a thrill. the grin was ear to ear. smiling smiley

--
MY 2000 S, Ocean Blue, Metropol Blue, Savanah Beige.
Bought June 2000 - Sold May 2010
Don't know why photo not showing. It was there in preview?
Iwas There (Toronto)
Don't know why photo not showing. It was there in preview?

It could be something with the settings in Photobucket.

Glad you were able to get your Boxster out today. Finally got rid of almost all the snow and ice, but had another commitment today. Hoping to get mine out during the next day or two. You're right. It's like opening a new toy at Christmas (even felt like Christmas outside this past week.) But, looks like Spring has finally come.

Enjoy. smiling smiley
I completely understand what you're describing. I'm the exact same way. We had 16 inches of snow a week ago and a blizzard, which it means I'm waiting for the street sweepers to sweep up all the snow and salt from our rediculously loooooong winter. 70 today, so it won't be long, but I"m chomping at the bit! Over the winters I've thought about selling it, and then spring comes and I drive it and the permagrin returns and I say, "There's no way I can sell this." Such a great driving experience. Enjoy the ride and the smiles!
I'm in the Minneapolis area, and I wait for the first rain to get rid of the salt. The parking lots have patches white with salt. I have two cars in the garage which I plan on keeping indefinitely and hope to avoid the coming changes to our sports cars in the future.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login