Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.

OK, OK it ain't no Boxster but I thought this would be a nice toy. Getting tired of shifting and losing money. On it's way from Dearborn Michigan (I hope). Check was overnighted yesterday with all the signed paperwork.

A good car for an old fart. Turning 67 this year.
It will be..... interesting. It's said 'a change is as good as a rest'. Lots of time to rest way down the road. A change sounds like a far better idea.

I'm digging back into my memory - had you owned a couple Boxsters over the years?
1 Boxster, 3 911,s. Sold last 911 in 2008. Have not been to BRBS in a few years. I have lost my party spirit.
Does it drive like a boat? Looks like it would float down the highway, which might be good for old bones.
Oh no. Don't expect me to ride in that as i don't have any plastic pants, white shoes nor a white belt.
dennisafrompa
Oh no. Don't expect me to ride in that as i don't have any plastic pants, white shoes nor a white belt.

You can ride in the trunk. smiling smiley You will need leather pants and a coon skin hat!
Hi Rev! Well, that’s different. At least it is a rag top! cool smiley
jg wnc
Hi Rev! Well, that’s different. At least it is a rag top! cool smiley

I see you still go to BRBS. Good for you.
Rev Dennis

OK, OK it ain't no Boxster

LOL!!! Understatement of the century!!! smiling bouncing smiley

Just remember that you have to slow down, way down, before you attempt to go through a curve. Hey, at least it's a convertible!!

--
MY 2000 S, Ocean Blue, Metropol Blue, Savanah Beige.
Bought June 2000 - Sold May 2010
Got some new clothes to wear when I drive it smiling smiley (JK)

NICE.....Rare
dak911 - 5 years ago
I I remember those were custom made by cutting off the roof and custom making a convertible top
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login