Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
I apologize if this is a repeat but I couldn't find anything on a search here. My 06 987S top is getting quite worn and thin in spots. (The problems of living in a nice climate with 300 plus days of sun p/year) Can anyone recommend a good place for a top replacement. Obviously I'm looking for a reasonable price as well as good quality. Thanks in advance.smileys with beer

Paralizer 06 Boxster S Atlas Grey/Black/Black
... over to my Garage in South Florida and I’ll be happy to do it for you.
Happy Boxstering,
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
Paralizer
I apologize if this is a repeat but I couldn't find anything on a search here. My 06 987S top is getting quite worn and thin in spots. (The problems of living in a nice climate with 300 plus days of sun p/year) Can anyone recommend a good place for a top replacement. Obviously I'm looking for a reasonable price as well as good quality. Thanks in advance.smileys with beer

Don't know how convenient this would be for you, but I had my 2002 Boxster's rear window replaced then years later when the top wore out with a GAHH top at this place:

Tri-Valley Auto Interiors
10, 3723 Old Santa Rita Rd,
Pleasanton, CA 94588

925-460-0463

Call and speak to Mike.

If you are located nearer the south bay there's a place in Santa Clara, Bascom Trim and Upholstery. No experience with this place. My sister took her BMW to have its top worked on to a place in Santa Clara but I don't remember if it was Bascom Trim. Still the place has been in business for 40 years. Check it out.
Pedro (Weston, FL)
... over to my Garage in South Florida and I’ll be happy to do it for you.
Happy Boxstering,
Pedro
Thanks Pedro. If I had the time head your way at the moment I'd take up your offer.smileys with beer

MarcW

Don't know how convenient this would be for you, but I had my 2002 Boxster's rear window replaced then years later when the top wore out with a GAHH top at this place:

Tri-Valley Auto Interiors
10, 3723 Old Santa Rita Rd,
Pleasanton, CA 94588

925-460-0463

Call and speak to Mike.

If you are located nearer the south bay there's a place in Santa Clara, Bascom Trim and Upholstery. No experience with this place. My sister took her BMW to have its top worked on to a place in Santa Clara but I don't remember if it was Bascom Trim. Still the place has been in business for 40 years. Check it out.
Thanks I'll check them out.

Paralizer 06 Boxster S Atlas Grey/Black/Black
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login