Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
... the movie The Art of Racing in the Rain hits the screens!
If you haven't read the book, do it soon. It's a great novel. I read it about 10 years ago and immediately became one of my favorite books.
[books.google.com]
This weekend, Patrick Dempsey who had purchased the rights to the movie a long time ago finished filming at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park.

[hanabi.autoweek.com]

One of his directors is my friend Jeff Zwart a great racer, photographer, director, Porsche owner and enthusiast and a fantastic person all around.

[www.sportscardigest.com]

This should be a very realistic feature since they've gone to great lengths to make it believable by using actual racecar drivers, crews, etc.
[autoweek.com]
I wonder who will play Enzo's part.

Happy Porsche'ing,
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
Wow! Sounds like it should be a terrific movie to go and see. Wish I'd known when they were at Canadian Tire Motor Sport Park (formerly Mosport). It's a great track where they used to run the Canadian Grand Prix. Lots of great vantage points from which to watch a race.

With Patrick Dempsey and Jeff Zwart, I can only imagine how realistic they would be able to make the movie with all their driving experience and Patrick's involvement in acting.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login