Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
My Boxster morphed into a 2015 Cayenne Diesel. A unique opportunity due to Dieselgate. 4 years of unlimited mileage warranty - two year extension to new car warranty and two years CPO. Warranty until 1/15/2023 with unlimited mileage. It is only 2 seconds slower 0-60 than my 2002 base, at least before they brought the engine into compliance.

Buyer flying in next weekend and driving Boxster back to Dallas area. I advertised on here, PCA, local PCA club, and Auto Trader. I had it priced high due to options. I got 6 e-mails - three obvious scams and two that didn't work out, they bought other cars before they came to see mine.

I hate giving it up but it just isn't right for us anymore. It always was difficult to get into with my 6-2 height and it got worse with bad hips. Also we decided we didn't need two cars, a truck, and an antique. We are soon going to sell Missy's 2008 E350 with less than 80K on it.

Al

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/25/2019 02:45PM by Al in Melbourne Beach. (view changes)
You can always post here, Al.
I love those diesel Cayennes.
Great torque, great mileage, and it's still a Porsche.
Happy Porsche'ing,
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
and pedro still lets me post here from time to time. smiling smiley

--
MY 2000 S, Ocean Blue, Metropol Blue, Savanah Beige.
Bought June 2000 - Sold May 2010
Great to see you guys last month. Really glad that you found a new home for the Boxster. It was very well maintained and nicely hacked! Look forward to seeing you in May.

What is the cruising range on the Cayenne diesel? It is pretty crazy as I remember. One of the guys in the Appalachian Region PCA picked up a Cayenne diesel recently too.
Bring that beauty to BRBS, Al. Bring the Cayenne also. As we age, practicality trumps supposed sporty rides. Silvia and I will be in a new Audi, but the child in me has a 718 GT4 on order. You and Missy look great.

"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login