Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.
Show Information

It should be spectacular.

Porsche is rumored to be displaying the 718GT4 and the Cayenne Coupe (why?) for the first time. thumbs up

Please take and post lots of pictures.

The mid engine Corvette should also be on display. Could cost Porsche lots of sales.

Have fun! smileys with beer

"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
If I knew the Taycan was going to be there I would go for sure. Otherwise, maybe.
Lots of fine looking models at the displays smoking smiley

"Before the Taycan is launched on the market at the end of the year, we will have covered approximately six million kilometers [3.728 million miles] across the globe. We are already very happy with the current status of the vehicles," Vice President of the Model Line Stefan Weckbach said in Porsche's announcement.

Porsche also conducted computer testing of the Taycan that put the EV through an additional 6.2 million miles (10 million kilometers) of development in the virtual world. This work included using a driving simulator to lap the Nürburgring Nordschleife, and the testers allegedly managed a sub-eight-minute lap time.

The Taycan will be quick by hitting 62 miles per hour (100 kilometers per hour) in less than 3.5 seconds. It'll also be capable of covering over 310 miles (500 kilometers) on a charge.

Porsche expects the Taycan to be a success thanks to over 20,000 people already placing deposits for the sedan. The company is already looking at the future of electrification for the brand by planning to launch a Taycan Cross Turismo wagon in 2020. An electric Macan is in the pipeline for 2021, and a Cayenne EV might follow it.

Source: Porsche

"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/02/2019 04:12PM by Gary in SoFL. (view changes)
....hope you still go and take pictures, Boxsterra. CU soon drinking smiley

Right on
Boxsterra - 5 years ago
I am planning to try to go, time permitting and if I do I will definitely take pics.
Here
Boxsterra - 4 years ago

No mid-engine Corvette
Re: Here
frogster - 4 years ago
Boxsterra
No mid-engine Corvette

apparently chevy showed the C8 at an event at the national corvette museum but it was heavily camo'd

[www.motor1.com]

--
MY 2000 S, Ocean Blue, Metropol Blue, Savanah Beige.
Bought June 2000 - Sold May 2010
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login