Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Did you have a shop do the preparations prior to starting her up and getting back on the road?

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Hello all, well I got the old girl back on the road again and I did miss her, but there are some issues I have noticed. The Passenger side window drops when you pull open the door but will go back up before I close the door, which leads to the window bring on the outside of the window frame. I have figured out how to stop this from happening, but it is a pain in the ass.

The second issue is the rear spoiler does not go up. I got the warming light the spoiler didn't go up and I tried to manually make it go up and it only went up partially before it stopped and a grinding noise was heard for a second before it stopped. Anyone have any thoughts?

TIA

Michael SYS driver (back again)
I hope that that process was not too expensive.

For your window drop problem, I believe you have an issue with the door latch micro switch. I had that same problem 4 years ago and had it replaced. Confirm with the board gurus.
Yes I found a shop after many phone calls and conversations. The owner was very communicative during the fix. It cost more than I thought it would but there was a number of things wrong with it. Who knew rubber and other parts dries out after a decade of non use. Haha.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login