Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
--
MY 2000 S, Ocean Blue, Metropol Blue, Savanah Beige.
Bought June 2000 - Sold May 2010
I have been told that the fuel cap change increase your HP by 5 and More:

1 ) The plastic cap causes a dissimilar metal reaction that immediately binds to the fuel modules impeding proper fuel flow to the injection ports.

2 ) It also reduces the CEL as the seal is 20% more effective than the plastic version.

3 ) You spend more time at the pumps as you get the "PORSCHE" to line up perfectly

4 ) The most import part is that is look GREAT!

MIKELLIG
Haha, hate to break it to ya, but this cap is still plastic, and not metal. It’s just painted to look like it’s aluminum! I am not that upset about it cause 1) it was a gift to me by a good friend, and 2) it saves weight over metal, so that def adds HP! Lol.

BLKBOXS
I have been told that the fuel cap change increase your HP by 5 and More:

1 ) The plastic cap causes a dissimilar metal reaction that immediately binds to the fuel modules impeding proper fuel flow to the injection ports.

2 ) It also reduces the CEL as the seal is 20% more effective than the plastic version.

3 ) You spend more time at the pumps as you get the "PORSCHE" to line up perfectly

4 ) The most import part is that is look GREAT!

Current: 07 Carrera S Cab - Midnight Blue/Sand Beige
Previous: 01 Boxster - (formerly boxtaboy), 86 944, Instagram: @Carreralicious
In addition, silver paint on cap is 0.00000000013453 oz lighter than black paint. That should save you a good solid cup of gas over only 1,000,000 mi.
All while impressing the gas attendants at the pump! In NJ, we don’t even pump our own gas. Lol. grinning smiley

Guenter in Ontario
In addition, silver paint on cap is 0.00000000013453 oz lighter than black paint. That should save you a good solid cup of gas over only 1,000,000 mi.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login