Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Parade.jpg

Any PB members planning to go to the Porsche Parade this year?
Since it's in Boca Raton, I'll be there although it's not in my backyard anymore.
Even though I've been heavily involved with Porsches and PCA for the past decades, this will be the very first Parade I attend.
Looking forward to meeting new and old friends.
I'll also be presenting.
Happy Porsche'ing,
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
I’m planning on being there Pedro smileys with beer

"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
https://porscheparade.org/]2019 Porsche Parade[/url]

"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
[porscheparade.org]

Was the fix that since the Parade is in Boca--the retirement Capitol of the US--that driving activities must entail cars to have one blinker flashing at all times? smileys with beer
Actually most never use any turn signals down here. Gotta put down the iPhone they are texting on. the finger smiley

Not me, unfortunately. My opportunity was in 2015, when it was in Vermont - but I had just picked up the 986 and it was too late to go. I guess we'll have to wait until the next time the rotation brings it back east. I am considering the Hagerty Tour to Amelia/Werks Reunion in the spring, though.

Gary

2003 Boxster Base - Midnight Blue Metallic, Savanna Beige, Metropol Blue
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login