Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
here's your pic
frogster - 4 years ago
that photo host doesn't seem to allow to use their URL to post elsewhere. best to just use the "attach" function right here on pedro's board.
IMG_0546_zpsrut2fqzz.jpg
Thank you. My brain has gone soggy with the pic instructions!
--
MY 2000 S, Ocean Blue, Metropol Blue, Savanah Beige.
Bought June 2000 - Sold May 2010
let’s see if this works...

[www.dropbox.com]
it even has the www.boxster.net URL which is now property of porsche. does that pre-date ppbb.com? what year is that from?
that is quite the souvenir!

--
MY 2000 S, Ocean Blue, Metropol Blue, Savanah Beige.
Bought June 2000 - Sold May 2010
Well let’s see. My 986 is 2001. I think Pete had the t shirts and hats in 2002. The community on PPBB was very active then with some really strange and fun contributors. I still have my 986, although I must confess I don’t drive it as much. My car through 18 years of ownership has been almost bullet proof. Only scheduled maintenance and lots and lots of oil changes.
I can't recall when I got the magnet. i found PPBB around 8/97 (and ordered the car 9/97). i recall sending in a few bucks and getting a hand-written thank you card from Chuck. Maybe the magnet came with the card.
Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login