Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
you should. it costs $500.

--
MY 2000 S, Ocean Blue, Metropol Blue, Savanah Beige.
Bought June 2000 - Sold May 2010
I'll wait for the lesser models to come out. Lower price and better range with same great Porsche handling.
The 2020 Porsche Boxster and Cayman GTS's, when released, will come with a NA six...smiling bouncing smiley

"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
... it's the GTSs.
I believe only the GT4 and Spyder will have the NA6s.
Or, maybe they'll do it. You never know with Porsche.
What's set in sone is 2025. Only GT cars will have internal combustion engines. The rest will be all electric.
Happy Boxstering,
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
Great news! Given that I would rather drive my Chevy Volt than my '05 Boxster (except in top-down weather), I for one really like the advantages of electric power. (Oh, and yes, the climate IS changing for the worse far faster than we thought)
I have it from an impeccable source, Pedro. The cleaning lady for PCNA up in Canada read it in their 2020 Order Guide, not out in the USA yet.

As you said, we never know for sure with Porsche. They may dilly-dally until the GTS is a 2021, but I think (hope) it’s true, AND that it’s announced before I have to lock in (V200) my GT4 order.

"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login