Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.
Featured many model lines. 911, 911 Carerra convertible, Macan, Cayenne, etc. But notice what was omitted until a tiny picture on the "oh we have used cars too" page. The Boxster and Cayman.

Hidden meaning?
Yeah, Porsche cut production on Boxster/Cayman and they don't have much in the way of new inventory. I found that in 2009 when I was looking. That's why I got my 911S Cab. Markup (aka, profit margin) is so huge on the SUVs and 911s that they tend to produce more and can afford to have them sitting on the lot. Plus, with the transition to the new model year, Porsche probably stopped production sooner on Boxster/Cayman to eat up any 2019 supply and slow the delivery of 2020s. I purchased my 2009 911 in November 2009. The 2010s were already showing up. Got 27% off of MSRP from a dealer 300 miles north of me. Dealers weren't dealing on Boxsters, even in the depths of the downturn because Porsche cut back, even stopped production to limit the numbers. That's why I went the 911 route instead of the Boxster route.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login